How Invisalign Treatment Works and Tips to Care for Them
Having crooked, misaligned, or crowded teeth may be devastating. It lowers your self-esteem and confidence due to your imperfect smile. Specialists can revamp your smile through cosmetic and orthodontic approaches. Your dentist can use Invisalign treatment to straighten your teeth and give you with an appealing smile.
Invisalign procedure is applicable in straightening your teeth without traditional metal braces. It involves wearing a series of clear, custom-made aligners that enable your teeth to shift into desirable positions. The gradual process leaves you with a transformed dental outlook and correct crooked teeth.
What an Invisalign Procedure Entails
An Invisalign procedure involves using a series of orthodontic appliances to align your misaligned or crooked teeth in desirable positions. Clear aligners are customized to provide perfect impressions resembling your natural teeth. The treatment ensures that your teeth shift to proper positions, and your dental aesthetic value is restored.
During your first appointment, an assessment is done to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for Invisalign treatment. Your specialist does diagnostic tests to examine the state of your teeth and customizes various impressions.
Invisalign plastic aligners are fitted on your teeth and replaced as your teeth’ alignment occurs gradually. Invisalign is a better alternative for traditional braces since they are invisible. It’s important to seek consultation from your hygienist before you undergo the placement of aligners at your orthodontist’s office.
For Invisalign in Loveland, CO, a set of trays is created to enhance your outlook. The number of trays depends on the severity of your misalignment. You’ll have to undergo various appointments, and each set of Invisalign aligners is changed after two weeks. Your specialist will determine whether your teeth have been positioned to the desired positions.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
Using a set of aligners for your treatment is preferred to traditional braces due to various benefits, and they include:
- They are more appealing since they are transparent. Unlike metallic braces, no one will notice that you are wearing aligners. Your confident smile is restored, and the procedure is not limited to your kids.
- Aligners are comfortable to put on since they don’t require to be held by brackets and wires. They are friendly to your tissues, and you can easily remove them while cleaning or eating.
- You require minimal maintenance with orthodontic aligners. Aligners require daily cleaning to ensure no formation of stains, and you can freshen them using the recommended bleaching agent.
- Invisalign treatment is convenient in straightening your teeth. The procedure takes a few weeks to transform your dental alignment and restore your brilliant smile.
Treatment through Invisalign in Loveland involves home-based approaches, where your dentist gives you models, and you’ll have to adhere to instructions until your teeth move to desired positions. Orthodontic appliances are also done in our dental offices through scheduled appointments.
Vital Oral Care Tips for Your Invisalign Aligners
Orthodontic devices are useful in the alignment of your teeth and oral health. Crooked teeth are hard to clean, and you are likely to have tooth decay or periodontal infections. Once you’ve undergone an Invisalign procedure, it’s important to observe the following:
- Use fluoride toothpaste to clean your aligners, and clean them with a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Floss regularly after orthodontic treatment to ensure proper oral hygiene
- Rinse your mouth to prevent cavities
- Protect your orthodontic appliances using mouth guards during a sporting activity to avoid injuries or trauma
Proper care for your Invisalign aligners will ensure that your mouth tissues are healthy. It would be best if you make regular visits to your dentist for dental exams and restorations.
Meet Our Practitioners at Loveland, CO, for an Invisalign Procedure
At Fox Creek Family Dental, we utilize Invisalign clear aligners to correct your imperfect teeth. Our dental practitioners use orthodontic aligners to correct misaligned, crowded, or crooked teeth.
We prefer Invisalign treatment over braces since they are effective in restoring your dental aesthetic value. Our Loveland dentist does a series of scans to determine whether you are suitable for the procedure. Diagnostic tests are done in various phases during the gradual process.
Loveland dentists recommend Invisalign aligners for transforming your smile and at fox creek family dental, Loveland we use it irrespective of your age. Please make an appointment with us, and find valuable options for your cosmetic and restorative procedures. Our specialists are devoted to providing you with a transformational Invisalign treatment.