In-depth Understanding of an Invisalign Procedure
In case your teeth that are crooked or misaligned, the cosmetic dentistry near you can straighten your teeth using Invisalign treatment. It uses friendly custom-made invisible aligners that are made of light plastic material. You’ll wear a series of aligners for a short duration, and your teeth will reposition gradually.
What Does Invisalign Procedure Entail?
Invisalign treatment involves the use of orthodontic tools that are transparent to align your teeth in their desired positions. The invisible aligners are custom-made to take up the shape of your teeth. The procedure takes about a year to ensure your teeth shift to the right position using a series of aligners.
Once you consult your dentist, they’ll examine you and customize model impressions for you to choose. Placing your aligners on your teeth for long will enhance quick repositioning of the teeth. Additional appointments will be helpful to monitor your treatment.
When are you the Ideal Candidate for anInvisalign Procedure?
You can undergo an Invisalign treatment to enhance your smile and ensure proper alignment of your teeth. Our dentist in Loveland, CO, will examine you to determine whether the treatment procedure is ideal for you. The process handles the following dental issues:
- Having gaps between your teeth that affect the appearance of your smile
- Overcrowded teeth that cause a crooked appearance
- An overbite or an underbite on your teeth
The Invisalign Procedure
During the first appointment, your dentist will inform you of how the aligners work, and you’ll find insight into the role of the treatment for your smile. A diagnostic process is done using X-rays to come up with a suitable treatment approach for you.
At Loveland family dentistry, we use Aligner models to give us the first impression of your diagnostics. In case you find discomfort; you need to inform our cosmetic specialist. It would be best if you changed Invisalign braces after a few weeks until your teeth move to the desired positions.
Aligner tray needs to undergo cleaning regularly to ensure no plaque builds up inside. The trays need to be cleaned daily to keep them free from bacteria. You can soak them in recommended dental cleaners from your dentist.
Significance of Invisalign Aligners
Invisalign procedure serves you with many aesthetic benefits, and some include:
- You are not restricted to any diet, unlike for braces, where food particles stick on the wire and brackets.
- They are transparent, and it’s not easy to notice the procedure has been performed on you.
- You boost your confidence with clear aligners, unlike with the use of traditional braces made of brackets and wires.
- Unlike traditional braces, you can easily remove Invisalign orthodontic devices.
- They enhance better hygiene since they are removable during routine flossing and brushing of teeth.
Unlike the traditional braces that utilize wires and metallic brackets, clear aligners are light and transparent material. Braces may cause your gums to ache and may trap food particles on the brackets. The Use of Invisalign clear aligners doesn’t hinder you from comfortably taking of any diet.
Aligners are removable during while flossing and brushing of your dental. Experts in Fox Creek Dental in Loveland recommend you to straighten your teeth using clear aligners since they are more effective as compared to traditional braces.
How to Preserve Invisalign Aligners uponTreatment
Once the Invisalign treatment is complete, your teeth may shift from their alignments, and you need to observe the following practices:
- Get Retainers to prevent teeth from moving from their desired positions.
- Ensure you maintain good oral healthy by flossing and brushing your dental regularly
- Visit your dentist to ensure that your teeth are in the right position and that the state of the aligners is good.
Invisalign Treatment in Loveland,CO
At Fox Creek Family Dental, we use Invisalign clear aligners to restore crooked teeth. We come up with a plan for you to undergo an exceptional transformation. We allocate you various cycles to position your teeth in the desired positions.
The cosmetic procedure improves your smile and ensures that the esthetic value of your dental is restored. If you’d wish to reshape your smile, our specialists are willing to provide you with the Invisalign procedure on short appointments.
It would help if you underwent treatment for Invisalign in Loveland since its safe, effective and reliable for your teeth. Please make an appointment with our dentistry in Loveland, CO, to undergo the treatment effectively. We will address your dental imperfection and give you a perfect smile.