Why Choose a Family Dentist?
Have you tried to schedule an appointment for you and your whole family? It can be a hassle and probably the reason why most people tend to avoid visiting the dentist. But, having a family dentist can make it easy for you to schedule an appointment and have your dental needs handled under one roof.
Who Are Family Dentists?
Not all general dentists are family dentists. A family dentist is a trained specialist who handles the dental needs of people of all ages. A family dentist near you can treat and prevent dental needs in your children and senior adults alike.
They are also trained to detect infant dental problems. However, if your child has more complex dental problems, you will need a pediatric dentist.
Why Should You Have a Family Dentist?
- Easy appointments
- Track dental progress
- Have an emergency go to
- Saves you both time and money
- Get access to different treatments
When you are working with a family dentist in Loveland, it is easy to schedule an appointment for all your family members. Family dentists also offer flexibility. This means that you can schedule the appointment on Saturdays if it is impossible to visit the clinic during the weekdays.
The challenge of visiting different dentists every time is keeping track of your dental health. A family dentist will keep all your family dental needs in one file. This makes it easy for you to access the file for any reference or further treatment.
Dental emergencies can occur at any time, and when they do you need immediate treatment to prevent any complications. When accidents occur, you need access to emergency treatment and that is where your family dentist will come in handy. You can call them for assistance and treatment when you experience an accident.
However, it is crucial to visit an emergency dentist near you if you have severe bleeding or pain.
When you choose a qualified Loveland family dentist, you will be able to save on time. This happens when you schedule an appointment for your entire family.
Some dental clinics also offer family discounts, which will save you money. Also, visiting the dentist regularly will prevent you from getting expensive procedures done. This is because they can detect dental problems early and start treatment on time.
Family dentists are trained to offer several treatments to address some of the dental needs that affect people of all ages. Some of the dental treatments that you will get access to include:
- Examination and cleaning. Our family dentist offers regular examination and cleaning, which is recommended every six months. These assessments are important because the dentist can detect dental problems and treat them on time. Professional cleanings are also crucial since it is done to remove plaques and tartar.
- Oral cancer screening. Cancer screening is usually done as part of your routine dental checkups. These screenings are recommended for everyone but are ideal for people who are at risk of oral cancer.
- Fluoride treatments. These are done to strengthen the enamel and prevent dental decay. The dentist will apply a varnish, gel, or foam on the enamel and let the teeth absorb the fluoride. These treatments are recommended every 3, 6, or 12 months depending on the risk of dental cavities.
- Dental sealants. These are plastic coatings applied to the enamel to protect it from bacterial attacks and decay. These are ideal for children whose permanent teeth have come out, but adults can also benefit as long as they have healthy teeth.
- Orthodontic treatments. These are done to correct misaligned and crooked teeth using devices like braces and Invisalign.
- Emergency dental services. These come in handy when an accident occurs and you need immediate treatment.
- Cosmetic dental procedures. If you are looking to improve your smile, you can take advantage of cosmetic treatments to address imperfections.
Visiting the dentist with your family sets an example for your children. It teaches them the importance of dental care and sets them on the path of good dental practices.
Schedule an Appointment
Visit Fox Creek Family Dental in Loveland for more information on our family dental services.